Apple crisps are a great little healthy snack. They are bursting with vitamins, minerals and fibre, are virtually fat-free and taste delicious!
You can bake apple crisps with so many different flavours but my favourite has to be cinnamon. Do let me know what your favourite additions are!
I personally prefer to eat these crisps on the day that they are baked :).
- 3 Pink Lady Apples*
- spray oil
- cinnamon or lemmon juice
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C (140 degrees fan)
- THINLY slice your apples (1-2mm thick) and place them on a baking rack over a tray covered with foil
- Sprinkle/spray/brush on your chosen toppings
- Bake your apple thins in the oven for 20 minutes before flipping over, adding a touch more of your toppings and bake for 20 minutes more
- Allow to cool & store in an air tight container
*You can use other apples but Pink Lady apples hold their colour a lot better once sliced!