No Bake CHOCOLATE Protein Truffles .. yes you heard right. AND you can eat the entire batch all in one go!
These protein truffles are super simple to make and they taste amazing!!
I have the gorgeous Zanna Van Dijk to thank for this recipe and you can check out our video collaboration showing how to make them [here] – update: this video is a few years old now but at least you can have a giggle at us!
No Bake Coconut Protein Truffles
- 1 round scoop whey protein powder (30g)*
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder**
- 3 tbsp milk or milk alternative
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut or cocoa powder for rolling
- Mix together 1 scoop whey protein powder, 2 tbsp coconut flour, 1 tbsp cocoa powder & 3 tbsp (almond) milk
- Stir stir stir until the mixture forms a paste and then mould it into 4 ball shapes
- Roll the balls in unsweetened desiccated coconut or cocoa powder and devour them!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7 g
Total Carbohydrates 14 g
Protein 27 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*I do not promote products mentioned over others. This blog post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer page for more information as well as for my view point on using protein powders.