Today I’m sharing with you another of OurPath‘s healthy recipes; frozen yoghurt bark. Frozen yoghurt bark makes a delicious sweet snack & it’s healthy too with less sugar than ice cream (& more vitamins too thanks to the berries & seeds!).
Do let me know if you make it too!
Frozen Yoghurt Bark
- 500g plain natural or Greek yoghurt (the thicker the better!)
- 2 handfuls frozen berries
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds and/or sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsps honey or sweetener (optional)
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and spread the yoghurt to 1 cm thick
- Sprinkle the berries and seeds on top
- Freeze for at least 2 hours
- Once frozen, use a wooden spoon to crack the yoghurt into bark pieces
- Place in a container & keep it in the freezer, until ready to serve