Hi everyone! So after I posted my very first Q & A video a few weeks ago I was inundated with new questions and so have filmed 2 more videos – part one is down below (together with the questions that I was asked on Facebook – including everything from how to lose fat to being vegan, eating bread and more!) and you can check out part two [here].
l answer all of your questions from Twitter, Instagram & YouTube (covering some personal questions at the end too!).
I really hope you like it and as always if you have any questions for me to answer in my next Q & A video simply pop them down below or ask me them on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #AskDietNic.
- Do you time your carbs eg. having them post-workout only or include them in every meal?
- What’s a good after post-workout snack?
- If your not hungry say by lunch time is it ok to skip lunch all together or should you still eat a little something?
- Do you have an opinion on being vegan? Do you think it is a sustainable lifestyle/ would you ever consider it?
- What are macros? I thought I was supposed to count calories but now I’m supposed to count macros?
- How could I get a lot more protein in my diet aka what is good to have with breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks that are high in protein?
- Can you survive off chips and multivitamins?
- I have a question about how to lose fat over my body. I usually work out 4-5 times per week, one hour intransitive weights and 45 min spin. Also I eat so healthy whole week and I just have one cheat meal per week which it is on Saturday or Sunday. Although I’m happy with my body, I would like to get tips to lose a little bit of fat from my body, my tummy and inside upper legs.
- Please help me cure my bread habit, if I’m controlled will eat 2 slices a day, if I’m not it can be 6-8 slices a day…HELP!
- Snack ideas for low carb days please!!!
- What is the best to use honey/maple/sugar/sweetener?
- Favourite easy snack that is healthy?
- Ways to plan/organise weekly meals?
Thank you as always for watching and supporting my YouTube Channel!!
I just wanted to ask you a question regarding bread ! It is one of those things that seems to be what many people pin point their weight gain on. I know this is only if eaten in excess but I was wondering is it something that should try and be avoided and if not what’s a healthy one to choose because so many of them are advertised as wholemeal or wholewheat but have a long list of not so attractive ingredients ! Last thing is I thought carbs were essential to let protein work and energy levels etc so is the paleo diet not a good idea ? Sorry for all the questions thanks
Hi Emma! No Bread isn’t the devil – have you seen my video on diet myths?! Choose granary and have 2 slice as a serving at a meal time 🙂 xx