Ask a Dietitian Part 2.. Late night eating, Chocolate, Breakfast & Meal Replacement Shakes!
Hello! So here is Part 2 of my second #AskDietNic Q&A video, answering your questions about late night eating, chocolate cravings, easy breakfast options, meal replacement shakes and more! You can check out my very first Q & A video [here] and you can see part 1 [here] .. simply scroll down to see part 2!
I really hope you like it and as always if you have any questions for me to answer in my next Q & A video simply pop them down below or ask me them on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #AskDietNic.
- What do you think about late night eating?
- I keep sabotaging all my good healthy efforts by giving into chocolate cravings – any tips or alternatives?
- What are the best foods to boost my immune system?
- What are the best breakfasts to have when your in a rush every morning?
- What do you think to meal replacement shakes?
- What is the best way to work out a good balance of macro nutrients for yourself?
- What are the main 10 ingredients in your cupboard you believe anyone wanting to make the change to healthy eating should own?
- What are your thoughts on reverse dieting and do you have some advice on how and how long one should do it?
- Can you make me a Victoria sponge please??
- What is carb cycling?
- 3 meals a day or a 3 meals a day and 2 snacks?
- Do you think it is dangerous to have such a general daily calorie intake in the diet industry? The whole 1,200-1,500 for everybody seems dangerous to me. What do you recommend?
- Have you got a sample vegan 3 day plan?
- Diet tips for psoriasis?
- Fave nakd bar flavour?
- What is your hair colour?
- Did you do the undergraduate dietetic course?
- What is a day in your life like as a dietitian?
Blog Posts Mentioned
Thank you as always for watching and supporting my YouTube Channel!!