Hello! So, as you can probably tell by the title of this blog post, this is my 2013 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!! I wanted to do an extra special giveaway this year as yesterday (Dec 11th) I reached an amazing 10,000 followers on twitter! I still can’t believe it.
This giveaway is my way of saying a massive “thank you” to everyone who reads my blog, for your support. I appreciate every single comment that is left on my recipes/posts, Tweet that is sent to me and Facebook comment – it really makes my day to hear how many of you appreciate and enjoy my blogs and recipes and it really does spur me on to keep on blogging!
There’s going to be three winners for this giveaway, via a first, second and third prize, plus five runners up. All of the prizes have been donated, so a massive thank you to all of the companies who contributed. As a little disclaimer, just because I am giving these products away doesn’t mean that I endorse them or promote them above other products that I am not giving away – it just means that I have been impressed with their taste/nutritional profile over the last year and wanted to give YOU the chance to try them too!
SO, on to the best part.. the prizes (and how to enter!)..
- First Prize: Higher Living tea selection, a month’s supply of Total Greek Yoghurt (full prize not pictured), a Belvita Breakfast Biscuit hamper with fruit (full prize not pictured), Nairn’s Chocolate Oatcakes, Nakd Bits, Popchips, Metcalfe’s Skinny Topcorn (cinnamon), a month’s supply of Ohso Probiotic Chocolate Bars, a selection of Yu Snacks, Lizi’s Granola, Orgran Gluten Free Pasta & Pancake Mix, Sativa Viva High Pro goodies, two 9 bar selection boxes, Crazy Jack Apricots, Choc Shot, Alpro Desserts, a Mustard Silicone I Heart Cake Mould, Eat Water pasta/rice, MaxiNutrition Protein Milk, a Frank Bar selection box (prize not pictured), a Raw Chocolate Pie Cacao Nib Grinder (prize not pictured) and a PPB Bundle of chocolate, stevia & original flavour.. PPB is powdered peanut butter.. the new UK version of PB2 (prize not pictured)!…
- Second Prize: Higher Living tea, Nairn’s Oatcakes, Nakd Bits, Popchips, Metcalfe’s Skinny Topcorn, a month’s supply of Ohso Probiotic Chocolate Bars, Yu Snacks, Sativa Viva High Pro goodies, two 9bar selection boxes, Choc Shot, Alpro Desserts, Mustard Silicone cake mould, Eat Water pasta, MaxiNutrition Protein Milk and a PPB Bundle of chocolate, stevia & original flavour (prize not pictured)…
- Third Prize: Higher Living tea, Nairn’s Oatcakes, Nakd Bits, Popchips, Metcalfe’s Skinny Topcorn, a week’s supply of Ohso Probiotic Chocolate Bars, Yu Snacks, Sativa Viva High Pro goodies, 9bar selection, Choc Shot, Alpro Desserts, Eat Water rice, MaxiNutrition Protein Milk and a PPB Bundle of chocolate, stevia & original flavour (prize not pictured)…
- 5 RUNNERS UP will also receive their own PPB (powdered peanut butter) bundle of chocolate, original & stevia…
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is:
1) Leave a comment on this blog telling me your favourite food to eat at Christmas time (mine is roasted chestnuts!).
2) Register your entry in the widget below – using either your email address or Facebook login.
You can follow instructions within the widget for additional entries too!
This giveaway will stay open for 3 weeks (11th Dec – Jan 1st) and the winner will be announced within the widget, as well as on social media and in my weekly newsletter the day after it closes (Jan 2nd).
Due to postal reasons this giveaway is open to UK residents only (I’m really sorry!).
Thank you again for all of your support, and good luck!!
*Please read my disclaimer page for my giveaway policy.