If you’re after a super delicious salad recipe that is perfect for a summer BBQ or lunch on the go then you’ve found it! This is one of my favourite salad recipes of all time; it’s hard to believe that it’s healthy it tastes so good!
This salad recipe combines healthy fats from avocado & olive oil, soluble fibre & protein from the kidney beans & lots of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals from the tomatoes, coriander and red onion! It’s both balanced and nutritious.
Avocado & Coriander Salad
- 1 large bunch of coriander
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 1 red onion
- 2 avocados
- Dressing: 3 tbsp olive oil/1 tbsp balsamic vinegar*
- Optional: lemon juice & black pepper
- Chop up the coriander into little pieces - I used a rocking knife** for this for ease, and add to a salad bowl**
- Slice up the the tomatoes, avocado & red onion and add to the coriander before adding the kidney beans
- Mix well and serve or add a dressing - simply mix 3 parts olive oil to 1 part vinegar (e.g. balsamic or white wine) with an optional dash of lemon juice & black pepper
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates 19 g
Dietary Fiber 13 g
Protein 7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*This blog post contains affiliate links. please read my disclaimer page for more information.