Hi everyone! The other week I met up with the amazing Hannah Mills (from Wedges & Weights!) who is a qualified Personal Trainer to answers your questions.
In the video below we answer your questions on supplements, workouts, snacking, protein, overeating, diets and making mistakes! We really hope you find it useful and if you would like us to film another Q&A simply give this video a thumbs up and leave your questions underneath the video or down below!
P.S I’m really sorry that we couldn’t fit everyone’s questions on however below I have included more information to those answered as well as not answered :).
Links to more information…
- Hannah’s [YouTube Channel] and search for wedgesandweigts on Facebook/Instagram and realhannahmills on Twitter!
- [Vitamin C & Supplements]
- Multivitamins: If you have a well balanced diet, with at least 5-9 portions of fruit and vegetable a day (1 portion is a handful) and you don’t have any nutritional deficiencies then you probably don’t need to take a multivitamin however it can be a good ‘back up’ and (as I say in the video!) seen as though most pregnancies are unplanned it does ensure an adequate amount of folic acid. Superdrug sell a broad range of vitamins and minerals including ones for children (the chewy ones are just like sweets!). Specific groups of people will require extra vitamins, such as the over 65′s who require extra Vitamin D. Check out the NHS Choices website for more information.
- The workout that we filmed together: COMING NEXT SUNDAY to my YouTube Channel!!
- More about [Whey Protein] Supplements
- Alan Aragon [Protein Article]
- Buff Bake Protein Sachets from Musclefood – they are SO GOOD!!
More information to unanswered questions!!
- Coconut flour recipes: Coconut Fairy Cakes & No Bake Protein Truffles
- What is peanut flour?
- Postnatal exercises
*The advice given in this Q&A video is general and not specific to individuals, please consult your own health care professional for individual advice. This blog post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer page for more information.