Last week I told you what I keep in my fridge.. and this week I’m showing you around my food cupboards!
As I’ve said before, I follow the 80/20 rule, which means that 80% of the time I eat whole-foods and pretty healthily, and 20% of the time I eat ‘what ever I fancy’ which includes chocolate (I love Galaxy chocolate!) & also drink alcohol (in moderation!).
My food cupboards contain a mixture of cooking essentials (oil, herbs & spices), basics (such as oats), baking ingredients (e.g. cacao powder), tea (of course) and yummy foods (my peanut butter and dark chocolate!).. I’m not telling you that you need to buy everything I have.. this video is simply to offer some inspiration and to show you what I personally eat on a daily basis!!
Really hope you enjoy it & you can subscribe to my YouTube channel [here]!
VIDEO LINKS MENTIONED:
BLOG LINKS MENTIONED:
- Truvia (Natural Sweetener)
- Sukrin Coconut Flour
- Buff Bake Protein Peanut Butter – IT’S AMAZING (use NIC5 for 5% off!)
- 85% Dark Chocolate Pieces (use NIC5 for 5% off!)
- Kromland Farm Rooibos Caramel Tea
- Protein Dynamix – I love chocolate brownie & vanilla ice-cream whey (use NIC20 for 20% off!)
- Purition – I love the chocolate flavour as well as vanilla and macadamia! (use NIC10 for 10% off!)
(FYI I didn’t really rate the protein pasta.. oops!!)
*This blog post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer page for more information.