These healthy protein fudge bites are perfect to satisfy a sweet craving and thanks to the protein they should help you to feel fuller for longer!
You can easily double the mixture to make more and store them in the fridge or freezer for later.
Do let me know if you make them!
The lighter coloured pieces in the pictures were made with ground almonds, & the darker pieces were made with PPB!
Healthy Protein Fudge
- 1 slightly heaped tbsp melted coconut oil*
- 1/2 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 3 tbsp ground almonds/PPB**
- Optional: Raisins or Desiccated Coconut
- Mix together the melted coconut oil, honey, protein powder & ground almonds/PPB until you get a smooth dough-like consistency (add a touch more oil/honey if your mixture seems dry)
- Press the mixture into an ice-cube tray - making 4-6 individual bites (I made 5!)
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes before enjoying or storing in the fridge or freezer for later!
*You can buy coconut oil from some supermarkets or online e.g. from MuscleFood – use code NIC5 for 5% off!!
Nutrition stats shown are for using ground almonds, making 5 pieces of fudge.. if you use PPB they are 55 Kcal, 3.8g carbs, 3.6g protein & 3.4g fat each!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Total Carbohydrates 2.5 g
Protein 3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
These heart fudge pieces below used PPB & had added raisins in them & the rectangle ones were made using ground almonds & desiccated coconut.. yum!!
*This blog post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer page for more information and for my policy on using protein powders in recipes, gluten-free foods/baking and vegetarian/vegan recipes.