Healthy Protein Fudge
- 1 slightly heaped tbsp melted coconut oil*
- 1/2 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 3 tbsp ground almonds/PPB**
- Optional: Raisins or Desiccated Coconut
- Mix together the melted coconut oil, honey, protein powder & ground almonds/PPB until you get a smooth dough-like consistency (add a touch more oil/honey if your mixture seems dry)
- Press the mixture into an ice-cube tray - making 4-6 individual bites (I made 5!)
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes before enjoying or storing in the fridge or freezer for later!
*You can buy coconut oil from some supermarkets or online e.g. from MuscleFood – use code NIC5 for 5% off!!
**PPB stands for Powdered Peanut Butter, you can read my product review for more information and can buy it from Amazon! If you are allergic to nuts you can use ground flaxseeds!
Nutrition stats shown are for using ground almonds, making 5 pieces of fudge.. if you use PPB they are 55 Kcal, 3.8g carbs, 3.6g protein & 3.4g fat each!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Total Carbohydrates 2.5 g
Protein 3 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/healthy-nutty-protein-fudge/