These cookies are amazing.
They take literally 5 minutes to make, use only 2 (without the protein powder) to 3 ingredients (plus extras IF wanted), and take just 15-20 minutes to bake; they are the ideal in-between meal snack or pre/post workout energy boost.
If you don’t have whey protein simply use a low calorie hot chocolate powder!
3 Ingredient Protein Cookies
- 60-90g (~1 cup) oats; or more if your bananas are large!
- 2 ripe bananas (or 200g apple puree)
- 1 scoop (~25-30g) protein powder
- Optional: 2 tsp peanut butter & 70g (~1/2 cup) dark chocolate chips or dried fruit & seeds - I used goji berries & sunflower seeds.
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F)
- Mash your bananas with a fork (or add apple puree to your bowl)
- Add your protein powder and mix (add a tbsp of almond milk or water if needed)
- Mix in your oats (and any optional ingredients)
- Dollop your cookie mixture onto baking paper or a greased baking tray to make 10 cookies
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates 10 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Protein 3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*This blog post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer page for more information and for my policy on using protein powders in baking, gluten-free foods/baking and vegetarian/vegan recipes.