These No Bake Carrot Cake Bites taste amazing and they contain 100% healthy ingredients! As well as being packed with vitamin A, healthy fats & fibre these no bake balls taste delicious and are so simple to make even the kids can join in with making them!
This recipe is a part of a collaboration with Si from The Diet Kitchen – we challenged each other to create a healthy and tasty recipe perfect for Autumn and after I used carrots in mine (to set the orange/Autumnal theme!), Si chose to use pumpkin in his Pumpkin Pie Overnight Protein Oats.
Carrot Cake Bites
- 9-10 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup (70g) walnuts/pistachios
- 1/2 cup (70g) ground flaxseeds/almonds
- 2 grated carrots*
- 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger
- dash of nutmeg, 1/2 tsp mixed spice (optional)
- desiccated coconut (optional)
- Place the dates, walnuts, ground flaxseeds, carrots & spices into a food processor* and blitz until combined.
- Scoop out small handfuls of the mixture & roll it into 14-16 balls, placing them on a plate. Roll some of them in desiccated coconut (unsweetened) if you like it .. trust me this step makes them taste amazing!
- Pop them in the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes before enjoying! Keep them chilled between eating.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4 g
Total Carbohydrates 12 g
Protein 2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.