If you’re looking for an easy, no bake, high protein snack that tastes amazing then you’ve come to the right place!
I’ve collaborated with the gorgeous Hannah from Wedges and Weights (again!) to show you a super tasty snack idea!
Each ball comes in at 5g of protein – so 3-4 of these would be the perfect option for post-workout.. do let us know if you try it!
P.S. Check out out Q & A video [here]!
- 250g cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp (52g) nut butter
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup (106g) rolled oats
- 1 scoop (25g) whey protein*
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- desiccated coconut for rolling!
*We used chocolate brownie whey protein
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into 15 golf-ball sizes balls – rolling each in desiccated coconut before placing on a tray or plate lined with greaseproof paper.
- Pop in the freezer for 40 minutes.. and enjoy!