Strawberry Santa Men
- 15 large round, ripe strawberries
- 100g ricotta cheese*
- 2-3 tbsp sugar alternative**
- 10g raisins, chopped into small pieces***
- Slice off the top of the strawberry (the bit with the green bit on!) so that the santa men can stand up. And then slice off the tip to make the hat.
- Mix together the ricotta with the sweetener or protein powder and spoon the mixture on top of the santa bodies before placing on the hats. Add a dot of the mixture to the top of hat and then two down the front for buttons (I did this using the end of a spoon).. pop the santa men onto a plate in the fridge and repeat for the rest of the santas.
- Add small pieces of raisins for the eyes and either serve to your hungry guests or keep chilled for later (they keep for 24-48 hours in the fridge!).
*For a dairy-free alternative mix some soya yoghurt with coconut flour to thicken it up!
**I used Sukin sweetener. For a protein version swap the sweetener for 30g (1 scoop) of protein. With the protein powder the santa men are 26 calories, 0.8g fat, 0.4g carbs and 2.1g protein each.
***You can swap the raisins for chocolate sprinkles!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.7 g
Total Carbohydrates 0.6 g
Protein 0.7 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/strawberry-santa-men/