Smoky Rosemary and Chilli California Walnuts
Salty, smoky and spicy, these toasted California walnuts are perfect served with drinks, at dinner parties, or to pop in your desk drawer as a tasty snack.
- 200g California walnuts
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped (or a pinch of dried rosemary)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a flat baking tray with baking paper, place the walnuts and pumpkin seeds on the tray, and roast in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Mix together the maple syrup, paprika, soy sauce, rosemary, salt and chilli flakes in a small bowl and drizzle over the nuts and seeds, tossing to coat.
- Place back in the oven and roast for 5-6 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- Place in an airtight jar to store.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 20 g
Total Carbohydrates 8 g
Protein 5 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/smoky-rosemary-chilli-walnuts/