Healthy Salmon Fishcakes
- 1 tin of salmon, skinned, boned & flaked
- 4 Rough oatcakes (broken into crumbs)
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp of coriander & parsley mixed
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 4 tsp olive oil OR 1kcal spray oil
- Optional: Chilli flakes & Spring onion
- Mix the fish, oatcake crumbs, beaten egg and herbs (plus optional ingredients) into a bowl before shaping the mixture into patties & rolling in the flour.
- Heat the oil (1kcal spray oil or 1 tsp of oil per fish cake) in a frying pan and fry the fishcakes until golden-brown on both sides (about 3 minutes on each side)
- Serve with fresh salsa/sweet chilli and salad for a starter or add sweet-potato wedges to make a meal of them!
Nutrition stats are for per fish cake.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6 g
Total Carbohydrates 18 g
Protein 14 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/salmon-fishcakes/