- 1 bunch of kale*
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast**
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 150 degrees C. Wash & dry the kale thoroughly
- Pull the kale leaves from the stems to make bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl
- Mix together your toppings (oil & spices) before pouring over the kale pieces. Massage the kale so that all of the leaves are coated. Make sure to use all of the kale so that the leaves don't end up 'soggy'
- Spread the kale leaves out on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 12 minutes until crispy (optional - turn over half way through cooking)
- Eat & enjoy!
*Don’t buy bagged kale as the leaves are pre-chopped too small. I bought my kale bunch for £1 in Morrison’s ‘fresh section’!
**Nutritional yeast is packed with B vitamins & is a vegan-acceptable way of adding a cheesy taste to foods. It’s also low in calories and makes a great addition to most meals! I bought mine from Amazon.
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/kale-crisps-recipe/