Dairy-Free Chocolate Bark with Berries
- 100g coconut oil
- 100g cocoa powder
- 100g honey
- optional extras e.g. 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- toppings e.g. dried fruit* & nuts
- Add your coconut oil to a pan and heat gently until melted.
- Add in the cocoa and mix until combined before adding the honey and any optional extras e.g. peppermint extract and/or whey protein.
- Remove the pan from the heat whilst you line a baking tray (that will fit in your freezer!) or dish with grease proof paper.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan and sprinkle on your dried fruit or nuts.
- Freeze for an hour, remove and break into pieces (store in the fridge for later or devour immediately!)
*I used Natural Selection’s Five Fruit Mix which contains a mix of chopped dates, raisins, chopped apricots, dried sweetened cranberries and goji berries. Nutrition stats provided include 100g of this!
Makes 15 pieces.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7.6 g
Total Carbohydrates 12 g
Protein 2.4 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/homemade-chocolate-bark/