- 2/3 cup (70g) unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1.5 tbsp (10g) ground almonds or PPB*
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp honey/agave nectar (30ml)
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla/cocoa/stevia
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees C and mix together the desiccated coconut and ground almonds/PPB before adding the egg white and honey
- Mix well before dividing between 6 silicone muffin cases**. Press down the mixture so it's tightly compact
- Bake for 17 minutes and allow to cool completely before popping them out and enjoying!
*Read more about Powdered Peanut Butter (PPB) [here] and search for it on Amazon [here] – I prefer the stevia blend.
**You can get silicone muffin trays from Amazon!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8 g
Total Carbohydrates 7 g
Protein 2 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/healthy-coconut-macaroons/