Chocolate Brownies with Coconut Flour
- 50g coconut flour
- 50g cocoa
- 30g melted butter or coconut oil & 100g apple puree*
- 3 eggs
- 100-150g sugar alternative such as Sukrin Gold
- 1 tsp cinnamon or vanilla
- Pre-heat your oven to 150 degrees C and mix together the wet ingredients (butter, apple puree if using and eggs).
- Mix in the coconut flour, cocoa and sugar alternative (I used Sukrin Gold) and cinnamon or vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into a square baking tin lined with baking powder and bake for approximately 30 minutes until firm.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing into 9 or 12 pieces.. and enjoy!
*For the luxury version swap the 30g of butter and 100g apple puree for 150g butter. The apple puree can also be swapped for a mashed, ripe banana.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3 g
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Protein 5 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/healthy-coconut-brownies/