Healthy Chocolate Crispy Cakes
- 2.5 cups (200g) All Bran
- 1/2 cup (130g) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (170g) honey
- 1/2 cup (50g) cocoa
- heaped 1/3 cup (60g) raisins (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla & pinch of salt
- Add the peanut butter and honey to a pan & heat until combined (or you can heat in the microwave for a minute or so) .. add the cocoa & mix well. Then add the vanilla & a pinch of salt (to bring out the flavour!).
- Add your All Bran to a large mixing bowl & add the peanut butter, honey & cocoa mix (or tip the All bran into your bowl/pan of peanut butter, honey & cocoa!) .. mix well until thoroughly combed!
- Stir in the raisins (optional) before scooping out the mixture & popping into silicone muffin cases* OR line a baking tray or Pyrex dish with baking paper and press the mixture into it.
- Freeze the mixture for at least 30 minutes (and then slice if you pressed the mixture into a baking tray - lift the mixture out first!). Keep these beauties in the fridge until you want to devour!
*I use silicone muffin cases as it prevents waste & makes them really easy to get out!
Nutritional stats provided are for per 16th of the recipe without the raisins.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Total Carbohydrates 17 g
Protein 5 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/healthy-chocolate-crispy-cakes/