Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- Long, slim American sweet potatoes
- Olive oil - in a bottle or spray oil
- Herbs/spices of choice*
- Pre-heat your oven to 190 degrees C
- Wash the sweet potatoes and slice a little of the skin from the bottom to they don't roll about
- Slice vertical slits into the sweet potatoes, 2-7mm apart, 3/4 of the way down, along the way along.
- Spritz or brush your sweet potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle over your chosen seasoning
- Pop on a baking tray and bake for 60 minutes or until soft
- Serve with your favourite salad or evening meal and enjoy!
*I used a cajun spice mix however you could just use salt & pepper.
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/hasselback-sweet-potatoes/