No Bake Energy Bites
- 160g nuts e.g blanched almonds or cashew nuts (soaked over night in water)
- 240g dried fruit e.g. sultanas or dates (or a mixture!)
- Optional for rolling; unsweetened desiccated coconut and/or cocoa powder
- Drain the nuts (which have been soaking overnight in water) and pop them through the mincing attachment (or you could use a blender) with the dried fruit and mince/blend
- Pull off pieces of the mixture and roll into a ball shape (if the mixture isn't coming together easily then you can refrigerate it for 30 mins to help it to firm up) and roll in your desiccated coconut or cocoa powder.
- Pop on a plate and then in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to firm up before enjoying :)
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/golden-carrot-green-juice-recipes/