- 2 Eggs
- Optional: Paprika
- Optional To Serve: Seeded Toast, Avocado, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Spinach
- Crack your eggs and pour the egg whites into a bowl. Keep the yolks in their shells for later (propped up so it doesn't fall over and spill!)
- Whisk the egg whites until fluffy - I use an electric whisk for this for speed!
- Add any optional extras such as paprika
- Spoon the whipped egg whites in a round cloud shape on a baking tray, making a well in the middle where the yolks will go later
- Bake in an oven preheated at 200°C oven for 5-6 minutes until fluffy and firm
- Tip the egg yolk in the middle of the white cloud before returning to the oven for 3 minutes to set and serving!
I personally like my cloud eggs on the top of a slice of toast topped with avocado with a side of tomatoes!
Nutrition stats are per egg!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Total Carbohydrates 0.6 g
Protein 6 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/cloud-eggs/