Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 30g chocolate whey protein*
- 10g cocoa
- 2 egg whites
- 100g 2% fat Greek yoghurt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Toppings: fruit/yoghurt/chocolate sauce such as Choc Shot
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl (apart from the oil and toppings) and whisk together with an electric whisk.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan until hot and pour in some of the mixture to make a round pancake. Cook on each side for a couple of minutes until the batter turns into a pancake (use a large spatula to turn the pancakes over).
- Add the pancake to a plate and repeat for the rest of the mixture.
- Serve your pancake stack with extra yoghurt and berries and enjoy!
*I use MyProtein.
Nutrition stats are for the whole batter (serves 1).
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4 g
Total Carbohydrates 14 g
Protein 45 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/chocolate-protein-pancakes/