Chicken & Spinach Parma Ham Melts
- 2 chicken breasts
- 70g mozzarella
- handful of spinach
- 2 slices parma ham
- 1 clove garlic (chopped) & black pepper
- 2 old potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil or spray oil
- salad leaves
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees C. Dice up the mozzarella with a knife and mix in the garlic before seasoning with black pepper.
- Slice each chicken breast open (but don't slice fully in half) and divide the mozzarella between the pockets. Add the spinach before closing the chicken breast and laying a parma ham slice on top. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Chop up the potatoes into thin slices & toss with oil and black pepper. Add them to a baking tray lined with foil and pop them into the oven along with the chicken dish for 20-30 minutes until cooked. Turn the chips 1-2 x whilst cooking.
- Serve your chicken breast with the potato slices & a handful of salad & enjoy! P.S I served mine with a dollop of Tomato ketchup too!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9 g
Total Carbohydrates 35 g
Protein 42 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/chicken-spinach-parma-ham/