Bananas are packed with soluble fibre, antioxidants and potassium and being naturally sweet, they make the perfect ingredient in a healthy dessert.
I love anything that is ‘healthy’ yet ‘chocolatey’ and if you love bananas and chocolate then you will love this Banana Cloud too. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed!!
I was inspired to make this recipe by the lovely Marnely.
- 2 extra ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract - optional
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 tsp Nutella (to serve)
- Pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees C and put 2-4 ramekins on a baking tray (I used a shallow baking dish instead)
- Pop all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Whisk until light and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes).
- Pour your banana mix into 4 non-stick/greased ramekins (or a non-stick/greased baking dish - or you could line it with baking paper/parchment) and bake for 15-20 minutes - until the mixture puffs up into a small dome
- Once baked, simply pop a teaspoon of Nutella into each ramekin (or I put a tablespoon in to the middle of this baking dish) and enjoy..!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4 g
Total Carbohydrates 20 g
Protein 2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.