Acai Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk - any kind
- 1 cup (130g) frozen berries
- 2 tbsp acai powder
- 1/2 sliced frozen banana or 1 tsp honey/2 dates
- Optional: small handful of spinach or 1-2 tsp coconut flour to thicken
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla whey protein*
- Toppings: Sliced banana, berries, desiccated coconut, chia seeds, cacao nibs, ground flaxseed etc!
- Add all of the ingredients in the order above to your blender** (so the powder doesn't get stuck to the bottom etc!) & blend.
- Pour your acai smoothie into a bowl & top with your favourite toppings (making it look as pretty as you like!)
- Enjoy - it really is that simple!!
**I used the Sage Blender in my video which you can buy from Amazon!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Total Carbohydrates 27 g
Protein 6 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/acai-bowl/