Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 a cup or 125ml-200ml of milk (enough to help the ingredients to blend)
- 1 cup or 130g of frozen berries
- 1/2 a sliced frozen banana.
- Optional ingredients include 2 tbsp of acai powder, a small handful of spinach and/or a scoop of whey protein.
- Toppings: more berries, desiccated coconut, pumpkin seeds and ground flaxseeds
- Add all the ingredients into a blender (milk first!) and blend until thick and smooth.
- Once blended pour your smoothie into a bowl and top it with your favourite ingredients including some more berries, desiccated coconut and ground flaxseeds!
- Serve :)
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/4-healthy-smoothie-recipes/