2 Ingredient Pancakes
- 1 medium-large banana
- 2 whole medium eggs
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp PPB, cinnamon or chocolate chips!
- Slice the banana into a bowl and mash with a fork, potato masher or a hand blender (the easiest!)
- Add the eggs and mash into the banana until you have a smooth 'batter'
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan (I used coconut oil in a small, flat pan which meant the mixture didn't stick or spread out too much!) and pour a small amount of the mixture in, to create your pancake shape!
- Cook on a low-medium heat (I used heat 4 out of 9) until you are able to flip it (with a spatula) and cook on the other side (this takes a few minutes)
- Repeat for the rest of the mixture & serve the entire batch with your chosen topping before enjoying!
Do let me know if you try them & what toppings you choose! - my choice is always yoghurt, frozen berries & cinnamon! :)
Makes a few pancakes (depending on the size of them!) for one person; nutrition stats are for the whole batter!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 14 g
Total Carbohydrates 30 g
Protein 8 g
Recipe by Nics Nutrition at https://nicsnutrition.com/2-ingredient-pancakes-gluten-free-dairy-free/