This delicious chocolate pudding is made from 100% healthy ingredients and it honestly tastes better than Nutella 😉 – well almost!!
It is packed with healthy fats thanks to the nuts and contains only natural flavouring and sweetness from the honey, vanilla and cocoa powder.
This healthy dessert is quick to make and is perfect for dinner parties – the ultimate luxury dessert without any guilty feelings afterwards (not that any food should cause feelings of guilt)!!
I’ve also included a version using protein powder below the ingredients list too for those who want it.
P.S If you like this dessert recipe then you may also like my Avocado Chocolate Mousse!
Healthy Nutella Pudding
- 100g ground almonds or hazelnuts*
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 250ml/245g coconut milk
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla & pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor & blend until smooth & combined.
- Pour the mixture between 6 ramekins.
- Chill for an hour to set & serve with a sprinkling of your chosen nuts.
*For a protein version swap 1/2 of the ground nuts for protein powder – chocolate or vanilla flavour. With the protein powder they provide almost 8g protein per 6th of the recipe.
Serves 6 people.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 17 g
Total Carbohydrates 2.5 g
Protein 4.5 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.